Header

Image Map

Saturday, May 25, 2013

You are just what we needed.


Today there were tears, but little sister graduated high school today. I truly can't believe that this day has finally got here, so in true Tana spirit, here is a letter to Josie.

Sweet Jose,
Let me start off by saying how much I love you. I couldn't be happier that God gave you to us. You are just what we needed. A push towards the direction of crazy, we can always count on you for a laugh, and I can always give you my own personal sob story (when I shouldn't) and know you will listen.
As you graduate, grow up, and get out of the small bubble called high school there are a few things you should remember. First off, we all love you tremendously. We may fight or get upset with you, but our love for you is constant. The same goes for God's Love, he is always there, at times when you feel alone, scared or just don't know what to do in a situation, say a prayer and feel his presence. He is there. Next, follow your dreams. Do all the things you always wanted to do. Make decisions for yourself and don't be in a hurry to find someone. Find yourself first. This is the time in your life to figure out yourself, figure out who you are and what you want, but don't be in a hurry, you have plenty of time.

And lastly, remember I will always be here for you, for you to call when you need to cry, yell, or complain. To call when you need a laugh, to visit when you just need time away. I love you gopher. Always.

Oh yeah... get ready to jump out of a plane. 

Tana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...