Header

Image Map

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

#141

Starting today, May 1, I will be participating with Story of My Life for #BlogEveryDayInMay. This will surely be a stretch for me because I am usually a Mon-Fri blogger, but I feel as though this will keep me accountable. I will be using each of her suggestions, but may possibly be adding to and discussing fashion along the way. 

Day 1, Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph... no one will be counting your words... probably)

shirt: Old Navy // skirt: Kohls // sunglasses: Walmart 
To start my life, I was born. May 6, 1987. To a mother and father living in rural South Georgia, I grew up the oldest of 3 girls, whom I am happy to call my best friends.  Throughout our childhood we were big time tomboys, spending our weekends at horse shows, cleaning stalls, and taking care of the family horse farm. I was taught hard work at an early age and believe I have my wonderful parents to thank for that. My parents’ divorce, when I was in 8th grade was a definite struggle for all of us, but over time we have accepted and moved on. I graduated high school in 2005 and attended ABAC in Tifton, GA and completed a two year degree in Animal Science. I loved that small town, the people I met, and the friendships I made that I am sure will last a lifetime. After ABAC, I made the big decision to move away to Texas to attend West Texas A&M University in Canyon. I loved meeting all those new people in a completely new place. I was placed on scholarship through the equestrian and horse judging teams. After graduation I moved home and struggled to find a job for about a year, so I worked about 3 part time jobs while on my search. Throughout all of these years I was in and out of a relationship that taught me a lot about myself. After moving to my current town and finding my current job, we ended our long relationship. I have now been in Madison for a little over 2 years and am so happy to have found Andy. He makes me smile daily and I couldn't ask for more. That is where I am now.

So what are you thinking of this challenge? Are any of you planning on linking up? I would love to hear from you! Later Gators, Montana


1 comment:

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

I'm visiting from the linkup. I love that most of the stories I'm reading have a happy ending. Lessons learned and all. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...