Header

Image Map

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

a post that hurts my heart to write...


The above road represents home for me. A home where I have family, the things and times I cherish from my childhood.
After the devastation of yesterday, my heart is hurting, Just looking at the pictures makes tears begin to stream down my face and I cannot fathom the amount of hurt the people of Moore, Oklahoma are going through right now. I cannot imagine losing everything I owned and it is even harder to think about losing a sweet sweet child. My thoughts and prayers are with these families.

To help the people of Moore, OK...
from now until the end of May, all proceeds from anything purchased in my Etsy shop will go to help the people of Moore. I am doing my research about the best place to donate the money and will be sure to give you an update of the exact spot I decide. I wish that I was closer and could help in person, but this is the best that I can do for now.

Hold your loved ones tight, never pass up a moment to tell them what they mean to you, and be grateful for each moment.

Montana

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What a great thing you are doing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...