Header

Image Map

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

#149

skirt: Kohls // vest: Forever21(similar) // t-shirt: gift // bag: Old Navy


Maxi skirts can be the easiest things to throw on, I have found myself wearing this one more and more. The t-shirt would be clothing enough, but I feel like by adding a vest and a bag with a pop of color you create more of an outfit. I wore this particular outfit with flip flops, but could easily add some wedges to "dress" it up a little. Maxi skirts are great for every body type, and I feel like they even elongate my short legs some days. What has been your closet staple lately?

and now for...
#BlogEveryDayInMay
10 things that make me happy. 
(in no particular order)

Family
Andy
Yoga
This blog
Being creative
The beach
Riding with the windows down
Looking GREAT in an outfit
Home and a dirt road
Trashy television

Later Gators,
Montana

1 comment:

Katie said...

such a cute and comfy outfit! i love maxi skirts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...