Header

Image Map

Saturday, May 11, 2013

#147



Once again I am playing catch up. I don't know about you but this week is seriously kicking my booty. I can't seem to get all that I want to get done, done at the right time. Do any of you have those kinds of weeks? Whew!

Anyway for the #BlogEveryDayInMay challenge yesterday I was supposed to post about a time where I was embarrassed. I thought about this a lot yesterday, just never got around to putting my fingers to the keyboard. I am not one who gets embarrassed easily, growing up with my dad that was something I learned very quickly. He is a "say anything at anytime kind of guy" and I learned to just get used to it. I wouldn't say that I am very clumsy, or fall often, so that knocks that one out. I guess this is just something I am gonna have to think about and get back to you about. There is not a certain moment that jumps out at me where I have been embarrassed.  That either means I have a horrible memory (could be the case) or I just don't have a certain thing that I was beyond embarrassed about. 

Next up is to sell myself in 10 words or less... I decided to give you 10 words that describe me in the hopes that would sell me. Here goes...

I am loyal, honest, hardworking, creative, a team player, driven.

Later Gators, Montana

1 comment:

Fashinny said...

Love the blogging for every day idea!! Looking forward to reading more!
XO- SJ
www.fashinny.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...