Header

Image Map

Monday, May 13, 2013

#148

dress and necklace (similar): Forever 21 // shoes (similar) : Target 

After this swamped weekend, it feels so good to be figuring out some new ideas for my blog. I am working on being more consistent with my outfit posts while also showing you where you can find items like these. We had a blast at our friend's wedding this weekend, but I was dancing so much that I forgot to take a picture of my outfit. So here is the breakdown. The shoes lasted for a good little bit, but I eventually changed to some sandals to dance the night away. The dress was perfect for this outdoor reception on a spring night. It was also so inexpensive ($15) and easy to mix with pieces I already had. I cannot wait to use it in other ways. 

So to catch up with #BlogEveryDayInMay...
something that I miss... I miss Texas. I miss the days in college when all I had to worry about were my grades, I often wish I hadn't been in such a rush to join the real world. I am happy with many aspects of my life at the moment, but I just think it would have been nice to not be in such a hurry. To enjoy those moments and the people in them, because it is on rare occasion, if ever, that I will get to see them again.

a public apology... I apologize to my readers, for not being consistent in my posting. I am going to be better about it in the future and I realize if I want this blog to grow (and I do) I must be consistent. Make time, treat it like a job, a job that I love.

Thanks for sticking around folks.
Later Gators, Montana


2 comments:

Cristin said...

Love that dress! Wish we could have been at the wedding & reception. I'm sure y'all had so much fun!

Because Shanna Said So said...

Seriously....you have been killing it with your style lately!! When you are done with that necklace, please send it to me!!! And don't apologize for not being blogging consistent....it happens...life happens. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...