Header

Image Map

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Easy Breezy Tuesday


dress: Old Navy // necklace: Forever 21 // shoes: Target



Shop My Look:


After a super busy weekend, I am showing you an easy breezy outfit that I wore to my sister's graduation. The colors were completely appropriate for the festivities of the Memorial Day weekend. It's back at work again today after a great time at home. I am so happy that the weather is starting to feel like summer and soon I will be sipping a beer at the beach. How was y'alls weekend? Anything grand happen?
Later Gators,
Montana

3 comments:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Beautiful necklace!

Unknown said...

Such a great look, and so easy! I'm partial to stripes though, so anything striped is going to be my favorite.

Annie said...

You look so cute in that dress! Love the wedges and necklace too :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...