Header

Image Map

Saturday, May 4, 2013

#144

When thinking of a particular quote that I love many come to mind, which is why I have a Pinterest board to keep up with most of them. I am quote obsessed, and feel like the right one at the right time can totally change my mood. Words have a way of knowing exactly what to say, they make you feel like you are not alone in your challenges, like at some time, somewhere, somebody felt the exact same way. And that my friends, at least to me, is very comforting.

Now on to the quote that I chose. I have loved this for as long as I can remember. I think I first saw it in high school sometime and at that point in my life it just rang so true. I was at a point where I was trying to figure out my future outside of Bulloch County and where I should go from there. This was a daily reminded to take that scary leap, to do the thing rather than not, funny thing is, it still rings true each day. I don't want to look back and wish that I had done something, I want to live.  
Later Gators, Montana


This is part of the link up #BlogEveryDayInMay



3 comments:

Niken said...

that's a good reminder

Erinn C.D. said...

Mark Twain always has good quotes. This one resonates with me especially today. Thanks for sharing :)

Erika from America said...

I just found your blog through the Blog Every Day in May Challenge.

Such a great quote and a great reminder!!!

http://www.chimerikal.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...