Header

Image Map

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming


Yep, its that time of year again... time to get into a bathing suit. I am going to yoga, eating healthy, and working on my tan all to prepare for our upcoming vacation in about a month. On top of this I have started to think about swimsuits, cover ups and flip flops. Getting into a swimsuit isn't something that I always look forward to, but the beach is my all time favorite and I cannot wait until next month. Above I have found some  cover-ups and swim suits that are in my small budget but also get the award for being super cute. I mean check out that toucan. I have to have. How are you feeling about swim suit season?
Later Gators,
Montana

Oh yes! Be sure to check out my Keaton Row Stylist page and let me create a LOOKBOOK just for YOU!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...