Header

Image Map

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Chambray strikes again

 chambray dress and shoes: Old Navy // bracelets: gifted from Africa


I went for a little shopping trip the other night, I mainly went just to look for a new client, but came out with a couple things myself. My first stop was Old Navy and I was actually surprised at how little I found. Old Navy is where I go to find most of my basics, and I usually walk out with things by the arm load. I did manage to score this awesome chambray dress and let me tell you, it does not disappoint. This dress could be the most comfy dress I own now and the fabric is so unbelievably soft. I am already thinking of all the ways to wear it but chose the first look to be super simple. Just the dress. When getting ready for my job in the mornings, simplistic is usually the way I go. The shoes I found were also super comfy while being on my feet most of the day without being too fussy. I am loving that I added two more great basics to my closet and excited to be working towards a closet that I love.

Shop My Look: 

I am also so excited to announce more about my newest styling endeavor. I have decided to pursue a small part time styling business. I want to help others be able to use all of the clothes they already own to the best of their abilities. I am excited about showing others how to style all the items already in their closet and add a few to make them feel confident when getting ready each and every day. Please email me if you are interested in working with me. I would be ecstatic to have you! You can check out my "SHOP" page for more information and a complete price list. 

At this moment this styling business is only open to those in close proximity to me, but for those out of the area, please consider me to be a stylist for you through KeatonRow. I would love to style a look online for you!

<3
Montana

** please remember all items in my Etsy shop sold from now until the end of May, 100% of the proceeds will be donated to help those that suffered the tornado's throughout Oklahoma. Your help would be appreciated.**


3 comments:

Annie said...

You look so cute in that chambray dress - love it! And your personal styling endeavor sounds awesome :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

vanessa • withgreatheart.com • attractive, affordable blog + web design said...

So cute and comfy!

Kaylin said...

I go for simple too, and can't get out of Old Navy for less than $50 bucks, ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...