Header

Image Map

Thursday, November 15, 2012

thankful

Thankful for the heater under my feet right now, lord knows they keep it freezing in my office.
Thankful for the fact that it is 1:54 as I type this, which only means I have 3 hours and 6 minutes left before I run out the door and change into my pajamas.
Thankful for the Emergen C that is getting me through this cold I have going on right now.
Thankful for a Thursday off next week. Even though it is only one day and my holiday will be super rushed. 
Thankful for this blog, where I get to ramble and meet new exciting people each and everyday.

Thankful for nights when I get to Skype with my bestie die laughing over old Facebook pictures.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm thankful for you and your blog! :) hope your cold goes away!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...