Header

Image Map

Friday, November 30, 2012

2for1

Its a joint Thursday/Friday post.
I am thankful and saying High Five for these things today(and yesterday).

These ladies that make my life perfect.





Feeding the cows and moments like this...

(he's not gonna like this again)

Happy Weekend Folks!
I will be spending mine watching the Dawgs kick some Elephant arse, shopping with my Mama, and probably eating way too much while still watching my carb intake.

What are you gonna be up to?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'll be watching the game this weekend! Definitely interested to see who Notre Dame will play.

My-cliffnotes said...

Do you really feed cows? Awesome

Anonymous said...

In all jest, I must say: how'd that arse kicking work out for you? (roll tide) Haha, that aside: my weekend was pretty much the same!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...