Header

Image Map

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

a special bond...

photo credit// Joni Marzofka

dress: Target// shoes: Kohls// jewelry: Miss Chic


It never fails to surprise me the way that I am able to pick up right where I left off with some of my old high-school friends. It is like we all share this small bond, one that growing up in a tiny town and knowing everyone will do to you. No matter the years that pass or the things in our lives that change, even if we rarely talk, its like no time has gone by. We just pick up right where we left off, laughing, joking, and catching up.
I have been truly blessed with some great friends in my life and this past weekend was a perfect time for us! I had the best time with each and every one of them celebrating my Lauryn's beautiful wedding.

I am so excited to be linking up with the GORGEOUS Shanna for her newest link-up.
Random Wednesday!
Go check it out and link up your blog too!!

The Pleated Poppy




Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...