Header

Image Map

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Red and Black all over.





Dress: Gap// Belt: Thrifted// Boots and Socks: Old Navy

GO DAWGS!

The above was my weekend.
In other news, lets discuss all the craziness that has been going on in my life lately. I am still stuck in my rut. Still trying, hoping, praying for a way out. Still trying to figure it all.
Hence my lack of blogging lately. I have found it a little crazy that any of you really like to read about what I do on the weekends or what clothing choices I would make if I had an unlimited budget. Do you really all enjoy that??
I started this blog with the hopes of figuring out what things I like and don't like. What do I want to push further with in my life, but lately I have seemed somewhat overwhelmed. Not enough time to do the things I love, see the people I love, or write down things I love. 
I am making a promise today to get back to the things that I love, to figure out this crazy life, and to enjoy every minute.
Thank you all for being patient with me.


If you don't already... 
follow me on Instagram.




7 comments:

Stesha said...

I remember when Arizona State would play Georgia....that game was always so intense!!

xxS

Makaila said...

Sporting events are the BEST!!! Looks like so much fun!

Katie said...

your blog is YOUR blog and you should write about whatever you want!!! I like seeing a little glimpse into your life and I enjoy reading about your thoughts and what you are learning! AND I enjoy seeing outfit posts or things you like too. looks like a fun weekend!

Joanna said...

Hey i live there!! not in the stadium of course, just in Athens, cuz i go to UGA :)

Lindsay said...

Great post! I've been in a funk lately too and have been slacking on my blogging. We are blog slackers together!

My-cliffnotes said...

Love football!

It'll all come together friend!!

Xx

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love football games!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...