Header

Image Map

Monday, November 19, 2012

a little like a rocker...

Lately I have been loving all things rockstar with a touch of class
things like
studded boots
black pumps
crinkle jackets
pops of color
animal prints
spikes
and most of all...
sequins.
I am obsessed with sequins.

LC Lauren Conrad Crinkled Colorblock Blazer
LC Lauren Conrad Sequin Sheath Dress
Rock and Republic Midcalf Boots - Women
Simply Vera Vera Wang Ballet Flats - Women
Rock and Republic High Heels - Women
Rock and Republic Gold Tone Studded Box-Chain Necklace
Jennifer Lopez Gold Tone Textured Bib Necklace

All of the above are what I am craving lately...
and it all comes from Kohls.
All of this is just in time for my Christmas wishlist.

and right now Kohls is offering 10% off to my readers through December 23.
You can use the code TENBLOG at checkout to receive your discount.
This discount will work on top of any other discounts you might already have saved and ready.

Happy Shopping Darlings!!
I know I will!

Photobucket

3 comments:

My-cliffnotes said...

I need a kohls in Portland stat! I love sequins that dress is to die for!

Katie said...

i love those things! especially that dress!!

Annie said...

Loving that first blazer - so cute!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...