Header

Image Map

Thursday, June 6, 2013

one year ago

One year ago today, I started this little ol blog. Crazy how time flies. My little place on the internet might not be the most popular, have the most followers, or even say the most profound things, but this place is mine. The place for me to put it all out there, the place that documents me trying to figure out this crazy little life of mine. I have met friends, learned new things, and connected with people from across the country. I have been inspired, pushed to try and do new things, and document it all here to share later. I have learned more about my own sense of style, and some days the lack of. I am so happy I found you, sweet little blog. I look forward to many more years, I may vary in my posts, even more so than they do now, but eventually I hope to curate this spot into something more. Not only a piece of me, but a piece of my life that I share with those people out there... you are out there right? 



Cheers to you blog! Here's to many more!


<3

Montana

3 comments:

Head to Toe Chic said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! Wishing you many more!

xo,
Angela

Carly said...

yay! Happy Blogiversary!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Annie said...

Aw, congrats on one year!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...