Header

Image Map

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I don't know what to do with my hands.

(therefore, I take pictures like this)
shoes, shorts, and cardigan: Old Navy


Here goes nothing...

Do you ever have those moments when you get the urge to write, to pour it all out there and then boom. NOTHING... well it's one of those times, so tonight I will just write until something makes sense, or maybe doesn't.

I am catching up on my Real Housewives at the moment and I really cannot get enough. The 100th episode. AH MA ZING. Yes, I realize my family may make fun of me the moment they read this, but I just can't stop watching. I guess its the same thing as reading blogs, I love getting a peek into the lives of others, even if they are full of ridiculous drama that they should all be ashamed of... Nevertheless, I enjoyed catching up tonight.

Oh yeah... Jeff Lewis is coming. EXCITEMENT!

Blue nails... Just picked up a $2 dollar polish to try it out... and I love it! I found these smaller bottles that make trying out new colors perfect. Much less commitment than $8. Yes, I realize I am cheap.

Yoga, yeah you all knew it was coming. It is happening on the daily during the week and sometimes even twice a day. I am so excited about it all. I am feeling stronger each day and I am getting even better at my headstands. Eeek!

This past weekend was a great one spent with Andy, it has been two years since I met that sweet boy and I am so grateful to have him in my life. We worked all weekend getting his brand out there, selling his merchandise, and just having a great time. He even treated me to some pool time and we grilled out one night. Perfect weekend.

Well the night is getting late and I am getting old, so it is time to sign off. Later gator.

<3
Montana

linking up with Shanna for Random Wednesday


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Stesha said...

I am obsessing over those shorts! Beautiful pics miss!

xxS

Annie said...

Yay for getting better at headstands :) Love the shorts - you look so cute!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...