Header

Image Map

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

its wednesday yall

this warm weather has me ready for the outdoors and spring/summer. i am def a summertime kinda girl and could see myself living at the beach and taking the outdoors in every day. but for now, i am stuck in a dreary office on this dreary day.
here are some pins that have made me super ready for more outdoor days!
Source: welke.nl via Montana on Pinterest



blogging will be sparse these next few days, i am busy with my job, about to do a work/2ndjob trip, but hoping it will be tons of fun. 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Niken said...

oh my god!
i'm in love with these pictures!!!
esp pic no 6 & 7

Unknown said...

Now these are some gorgeous backdrops! I LOVE that swing over the little pond!!!

bestie said...

wells, these photos are inspiring me to finally book that spring break hotel!!

My-cliffnotes said...

Ah I want summer back

Unknown said...

awww, great place :)

How about following each other? If yes, please let me know. Have a nice day!
http://mastylee.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...