Header

Image Map

Monday, January 14, 2013

introducing the Happy Heart Collection







lately i haven't been able to get hearts out of my head, i'm not sure what that means but i would have to say i could probably guess that i am pretty happy. i am so blessed in my life and feel extremely loved by everyone around me. enter the happy heart collection. i am so inspired by this simple shape that means so much and couldn't everyone use a little pop of color with a heart in their life. check out the new items being added to my shop in the coming weeks. i am ready to get busy busy. 

Photobucket

5 comments:

My-cliffnotes said...

They're so cute

two birds said...

i love these...what a fun idea, and i love the thought behind it!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

You are seriously so talented. I get so jealous of people that have this gift. I would love to sew. I just don't put my mind to it.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

These are all soo cute!!

bestie said...

LOVE hearts. my favorite shape. these are adorbs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...