Header

Image Map

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

my very first outfit post...

So this is probably my one and only outfit post.
Sure, I would love to do more, but where do I take the pictures? Who takes them for me? I just don't know how you all do it. I am actually a little jealous.

Romper:
So here I am in my BRAND NEW romper from TJ Maxx. (I'm a Maxxinista, if you didn't know).
Sweatshirt:
I had to wear a sweatshirt (Old Navy) over it because the only way to bowl is to picture yourself in an igloo.
Classy Socks:
I want you to also notice my socks. (These were bought right before this picture at WallyWorld,  because I forgot socks.) I also have this weird habit where I refuse to wear matching socks. I can't do it. I feel like it ruins my day.
Sexy Shoes:
These are courtesy of the bowling alley. I almost took them with me.


This is my outfit post. I am really not normally this attractive.
Please do not get used to it.

I actually really wish I could do more, for real, outfit posts. I just don't know about who takes those pictures?
Do all of you have significant others that take those pics for you? Should I get a camera with a self-timer?
Help a sister out.

signature150

Oh... and one more thing.
Like my facebook page and check out my new items on Etsy. They just got added last night!
And to win one, Check out Stesha's Giveaway here.
Pretty Please??

Ok. For real, I am done pimping my stuff.


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...