Header

Image Map

Monday, August 20, 2012

Gotta Get Em!


I am loving boots, wine openers, and dresses on this Monday.
What a combo eh??

These boots are amazing, each pair is different and I love that they take something new and have re-vamped it!

I am in desperate, I mean desperate need of a new wine opener. This one fits the bill.

The Wine Enthusiast Electric Blue Corkscrew.Opens in a new window

Once again, more boots. I love the metallic sheen on these and the square toe is my favorite!
i have to have these... seriously

This super cute shirt dress has the best print, and I can wear it to work now, and in the fall with tights and boots.
Xhilaration® Juniors Sleeveless Shirt Dress - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window

I need something bird print, and this scarf is great! Lightweight so I don't feel like I am choking myself.
via

So this is what I am loving this Monday!
Are any of these items on your list?

signature150

stay tuned for tomorrow's post, I am celebrating the small things... like getting 50 followers via GFC!
This excites me so much!! So thankful for you all!!

Oh yeah, I changed my blog email to keep bloggy things more organized.
Hit me up here instead.
saramontanasays@gmail.com


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...