I am thankful today for many things.
Here is a short list.
- My growing Faith. Mainly in my religion but also in people, relationships, and God's GREAT timing.
- The small opportunities I have received lately. I am very excited about something that happened yesterday, but do not want to share too soon.
- The beautiful weather we have been having lately. I LOVE the summer, and everyone else wants it to be over, but not me. I feel like it just started.
- The sweet, helpful, and always precious conversations I have had lately with my Mama. She always knows exactly what
I need to hearto say.
- And this might seem very small, but I am thankful for today at work. We have planned to make homemade peach ice cream and I AM SO EXCITED.
So there you have it folks. A small amount of THANKFULNESS on this lovely Thursday.
On to another topic,
I am getting this tonight.
Yep! That's right. Chipper Bobblehead.
Super EXCITED about the Braves game with HA and friends tonight.
Beer and Baseball.
Can't get much better than that!
What are you thankful for this Thursday? Any big plans tonight?