Header

Image Map

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Gettin a little western...

I LOVE all things western. And some of you may not know, but I went to college in Texas on an Equestrian scholarship. I have loved horses my entire life and up until just recently I had spent my weekends at various horse shows or other events related to horses. Now that I must work on Saturday's, it is something I have had to get away from, but I hope that horses come back into my life real soon.
Until then, I have pinned a few things I am obsessed with that are horse, western, or cowboy related.
Enjoy.

Source: google.com via Jay on Pinterest



Source: flickr.com via Montana on Pinterest







Wanna sponsor SaraMontana Says...?
Check out my new swapping only page here.



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...