Header

Image Map

Monday, April 22, 2013

Taking Time to Smell the Flowers

 skirt: Kohls // tee, cardigan, shoes: Old Navy

This past weekend seems to be a whirlwind, being sick most of last week caused the time I finally felt better to go even more quickly. It seems to be often that I get caught up in all that I have to do daily and forget to take time to enjoy the little things. The flowers in my yard have been beautiful (as most azaleas are in the south this time of year) and it was just today that I finally took the time to take a photo. This time of year is always some of the busiest for me, but most definitely the part of the year I love the most. I took some time this afternoon to plant a small garden, put some herbs in pots and spend a little time with Audrey. I love these small things and know that we will benefit in the coming months when we get fresh veggies out of our garden. It is afternoons like this one that I am glad I took the time to stop and smell the flowers, and plant a garden. Later Gators, Montana

linking up with Sami for Weekend Update
and Carly and Molly for YOLOMondays
and Lauren for Style Sessions

and because I love Kohls, and obviously they love me, they are offering readers 10% off with the code BLOG10. This can be combined with other offers. So get to shopping!

7 comments:

Katie said...

glad you had a good afternoon! sounds wonderful! and love your outfit!

Jennie said...

Love the maxi skirt!

Callie said...

Super cute - loving your skirt. =)
~Callie
www.creationsbycallie.com

Elissa // LucyMint said...

So awesome that you're partnering with Kohls! I love your maxi skirt, can't wait to buy a few for myself this summer!

Following from Style Elixir's link up today!

xo,
Elissa
sparklesandprays.com

Adrienne @ The Art of Being Black and White said...

Eek! Super cute maxi! Love the combo!

Annie said...

The Spring is definitely a beautiful time of year...love these photos! And love your maxi skirt :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Unknown said...

I love maxis and now I really want a stripe one! I saw that you are linking up with Lauren's Style Sessions. I'd love for you to check out my blog hop as well, if you haven't already.

http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/06/anything-everything-blog-hop.html

XOXO,
Tori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...