Header

Image Map

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday Returns!

jeans: Old Navy // sweatshirt: Forever21 // shoes: old Esprit

It is the return of Thankful Thursday and I couldn't be more blessed this week, so I will just jump right in. 1. Thankful that Granny's surgery went well and she is back home. 2. Thankful for the sweet girls who I spend my Tuesday evenings with, Bible study opened my eyes this week and I am feeling very loved. 3. Being busy at work this morning. 4. These pink shoes that always seem to make my day better. 5. A fun-filled weekend with the people that I love. 5. Blogging, I am learning more about myself and my style each day, and pushing myself to keep up the outfit photos. Later Gators, Montana

1 comment:

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Love the polka dot jeans! And you are right, there is so much to be thankful for!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...