Header

Image Map

Friday, April 19, 2013

it's getting hot in here.


 
I only recently have found this amazing work out that I truly cannot get enough of! YOGA. Yes, yoga. Yoga has been practiced for almost 5,000 years and close to 11 million Americans are participating and enjoying it's health benefits. I take classes twice a week at my local gym, Uptown Fitness, and have seriously fallen in love with them. I leave each one feeling worked out, stretched out, and my mind at ease. It has become something that I look forward to each Monday and Thursday. On Monday's we have "hot yoga" and let me tell you, it's HOT. There is sweat dropping off of me within minutes and it has been said that you can burn close to 1000 calories during an hour and a half class. I have noticed a definite change in my strength, flexibility, and overall focus just from the 5-6 classes I have attended. The poses have become easier and I have learned more about setting my mind in a place of calm while focusing on breathing correctly through each pose.  Yoga has become the two days of week that I actually look forward to working out. Do you have a class, particular exercise or activity that you just can't get enough of? Lator Gators, Montana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...