Header

Image Map

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

i have new friends!!!!

Hey Y'all! I am so excited to introduce some lovely ladies to you today, I have been so blessed by the blog community since I started not too long ago. Each one of these ladies has helped me in many different ways.
You should check out each and every one of them!!

Because Shanna Says So...
Howdy! My name is Shanna. It rhymes with banana. On my blog you will find 60% personal style and 40% my random life. You probably won't see many recipes or DIY crafts because I suck at them. I am married and have two crazy kids. We live in a little place called Texas. I am a Mexican food addict and have serious shopping problems. You can find me wandering Forever 21, Target and Old Navy on a weekly basis. Come by and say hi or howdy! 


Oh So Nifty
blog// facebook// twitter//pinterest// instagram
Hi there! I'm Ameryn and I blog over at OH SO NIFTY. I am currently leading the life of a house wife after leaving my interior design job and moving 6 hours from 'home'. Right now I am trying to figure out what to do with this fresh start! Become a beach bum? Make some babies? Start a new business?... we'll see what happens! You should come by and follow along on my adventure, it'll be fun. Oh, and did I mention I post cute pictures of my fur-babies? 


Kathryn Laine
[prof.jpg]
Hi there! I'm Katie and I blog over at Kathryn Laine (http://kathrynlaine.blogspot.com). Kathryn Laine is my lil' daily style blog, where I explore creative ways to remix my current closet and wear new trends. I'm just an average-sized girl, shopping at average people stores, trying to make exceptional wardrobe choices! I'd love for you to come along for the ride!

Life's A Dance 
Blog// Instagram // Twitter // Facebook
 Hey loves! I'm Stormy from Life's A Dance!
I'm a twenty something Wisco girl born & bred. 
I'm also a newlywed, a nurse, a blogger, and momma to two sassy furbabies. I love country music, cappuccino,margaritas, sunshine, diy, crafting, family and my husband :) 


A Little Bit of Life
blog// shop // twitter
Hi, I'm Lindsay! A 30 year old (there I said it) wine loving, boots wearing, concert going, wife to Jeremy, mom to four fur babies girl. I blog at A Little Bit of Life. Which is just that, a little bit of my life. I blog a little about everything; friends, family, recipes, fashion, daily life, etc. Come stop by and say hi! I love making new friends!

Girls Gone Food

blog// pinterest// twitter
My name is Lauren and I'm a 20-something year old that loves to find
the fun in life. One of my passions has always been food. There is
just something about its entertainment quality and ability to bring
people together that is really special. I put a lot of love and care
into everything I make, and wanted to create a blog to showcase that.
I love to entertain, so my blog has tons of fun party recipes and
drinks.

Go stop by each of their blogs and tell them I said hello!!
I am so excited to have "met" them all and really wish we could all just meet up and hang out!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm always wishing I could meet my blogging friends in person! that would be great!!

Cathy said...

Shanna is one of my absolute favorite bloggers! Thanks for the intro to the others :)

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

My-cliffnotes said...

I love new friends

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...