Header

Image Map

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

BULLDAWGS, POT-BELLIED PIGS, AND NO PHONE


















Just a little weekend in pictures for ya.

Friday night was spent with all things FALL. These things included pumpkin wheat beer, pumpkin carvings, and candy apples. We even had chili dogs for dinner. That giant pot of Crockpot Chili sure lasted the whole week. (look out for the recipe tomorrow)
Saturday morning, like all mornings I had to work, but was treated to a yummy brisket sandwich by a co-worker. The afternoon was spent resting and catching up with some sewing projects. I finally finished a Christmas order. That night we went to the Liberty Truck and Tractor pull, where I assisted Andy in selling t-shirts(only one). I also got to meet a pet pot-bellied pig on a leash named SaraBeth. She was hilarious and her owner even more so.

 PLUS THE GEORGIA BULLDAWGS KICKED SOME GATOR TAIL THIS WEEKEND!!

Sunday had no pictures, but after Sunday school we went with a bunch of friends for a late Birthday celebration for Andy. The boys rode go-carts all afternoon, while the girls played arcade games. I also spent almost an entire day without my phone because I left it at Andy's. I have to say, it was pretty nice. I hate that we all get so wrapped up in technology sometimes and it just makes perfect sense to take a day away from it.

What did you do this weekend? 

Is everyone ok from Sandy?? Thoughts and prayers with everyone in her path.

Photobucket
linking up with

4 comments:

Stesha said...

I want to make those carmel apples!!! so yummy!

xxS

Brandi said...

I love caramel apples! And I was SO stoked that UGA won this weekend. I went to UGA but my entire family are Gator fans, so it was awesome! I get to enjoy the holidays with no gator gloating this year.

Laura Darling said...

That looks like such a fun fall night! Love the pumpkins!

My-cliffnotes said...

Those apples look delish

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...