Header

Image Map

Thursday, September 6, 2012

this moment.


This is what I am thankful for today.


A few weeks ago I blogged about being extremely excited about certain things in my life. Certain small opportunities that I have received. Well peeps, this is it. 
I made the newspaper!
I was contacted a few weeks ago, and because of my blog, a local writer wanted to do a story on the items I make. I thought it was a joke at first, this small thing I do when I get off work certainly couldn't mean that much to anyone. 
Well, of course I said YES!
Go here to read the full article.

As small as this is, I feel like it means something. Like this little side thing I am doing is worth it. Worth what I am not sure yet, but worth putting more effort into. Worth trying for.
So that's it folks, I am thankful. Thankful to the good Lord above that he gave me a sign.
Very Very Thankful.

signature150

go here to see what all the fuss is about  I make!

tumblr_m3f1g2IwKx1rualpko1_500



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...