Header

Image Map

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

just a dreamin...

I am pretty awful at this blogging thing, I try and try yet I can not seem to get everything done that needs to be done each day. 
However, today I will succeed. Today I will blog.
And I will pin.

I am building my dream home on Pinterest.
Here are a few of my favorites!!



























You can seriously tell my aesthetic from my array of pins. I LOVE mixed fabrics, patterns, and colors.
I love a bright POP of color and can not get enough of different textures. I like homes that look lived in yet not messy, ones that are a mix of vintage and modern. Hand-painted signs with different inspiration everywhere you look. My plan until I can afford more is to make do with what I have and only buy items that I truly LOVE.

What is your home aesthetic?

Photobucket


Linking up today with The Vintage Apple
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...