Header

Image Map

Monday, July 2, 2012

patriotic sweet tooth

Every year I make some variation of this dessert for the 4th, and this year I decided that cupcakes would be appropriate.  I am obsessed with fresh fruit this time of year, strawberries and blueberries being perfect for this easy dessert!

I use a box cake mix to make it even simpler. Add cream cheese and powdered sugar to some Cool Whip, and voila!! Yummy icing! The red, white, and blue of this dessert is so great and looks completely fresh.


What is your favorite dessert for the 4th?
Are you loving the fresh colors of red, white, and blue?

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

These are so cute and patriotic!

Unknown said...

Thank you ma'am! Happy 4th!!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Any dessert at any time of the year is perfectly fine with me.

Katie said...

I love all desserts!! and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today. that verse was perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...