Header

Image Map

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday once again...

It is time again to be THANKFUL!

My 5 things come easy this week!

  1. I am thankful for the time I recently spent with my family, I love getting to see them and we always have the best time laughing and carrying on
  2. I am thankful that our tomato plant finally decided to produce. We now have one tomato!
  3. I am thankful for my creativity, everyday I learn more and more about myself and the things that I want to do with my life. I don't have it all figured out yet, but everyday one small thing becomes a little more clear. That is enough for now.
  4. I am thankful for past relationships, whether it was friends, boyfriends, family members, etc. I truly believe you learn something from each and every person that you meet, and I am thankful for those things I have learned.
  5. I am thankful that I decided to go away from home for school in Texas. Making the decision at the time seemed a little difficult, but I know now that I would not be the same person had I not left my small town. I miss my friends and all the memories from WTAMU daily.
What are you thankful for this Thursday??

signature150
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...