Header

Image Map

Thursday, June 7, 2012

...time to get ORGANIZED!!!

I have been inspired...

Last night I decided it was time to clean up my guest/craft/sewing room. It has long been a dumping ground for all of my projects and since I don’t actually have that many visitors the bed area was cluttered with all types of fabrics and sewing materials.

before

I am very proud of my frugal clean up and use of materials. After work I made a quick stop at the Dollar Tree and found just the right amount of organizational materials for right around 20 BUCKS!!
So exciting!!

I then went straight to work when I got home and spent the remainder of my evening cleaning, de-cluttering, and organizing!

AFTER


AFTER

FINALLY, SUCCESS!! and all in time to watch Bethenny Ever After…

previously posted on my tumblr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...