Header

Image Map

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

GO BRAVES!!!!


Last night I attended my FIRST Braves game of the season!!
I am a recent fan of the Braves (thanks to my Andy), but really enjoy going to the games! I used to watch them with my Papa on the nights I would stay over with him and Granny but had stopped watching until recently. HandyAndy is a HUGE Braves fan and I have grown to like it as well! I love the big crowds all cheering for their team and spending fun times with my friends.


The game last night started off great and we were excited for a win against the YANKEES! :(
We were disappointed by the end of the night however, as we went on to lose the game 6-4. The game did give me some great time to catch up with my friend, Nicole, her bf, and brother. The weather was just perfect for being outside and the rain didn't disrupt the game like we believed it would. I got to wear my UGGLA shirt for the first time and I really got into the game! I even lost my voice again from yelling in excitement!


All in all it was a great night with wonderful friends. I did miss my SUPER FAN boyfriend, but he was enjoying a Cubs game in Chicago!! Next time I'm sure he will be there!!

 

1 comment:

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

A good ole southern girl! Yahoo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...