Header

Image Map

Friday, March 22, 2013

Living on the Wedge

In all honesty whoever invented this glorious shoe was a complete genius.  I just can't go wrong with a good wedge and this spring I am falling head over heels for ones with bold prints, heavy straps, and bright colors. Wedges remind us that shoes can be comfortable and still stylish, that we can run around and still look cute without breaking our necks.  
Shoes are the one item that I can usually talk myself into buying pretty easily, they can change an outfits look instantly and I feel like the styles will eventually come back around. And you could dress up a casual outfit with a pair of wedges to give your wardrobe a new perspective. 

living life on the wedge

T strap wedge sandal / Forever 21 platform sandals / ALDO platform shoes / Forever 21 wedge / Forever 21 high heels / Wedge shoes

and just because I love all things corny... here is theme song for the day, just replace EDGE with WEDGE.


Happy Friday Folks! 

Photobucket



4 comments:

Gwen said...

I used to hate wedges, but I've been converted. High heels and stability - yes, please!

Anonymous said...

I will take one of each please :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

You know I am all about the wedge. Whether shoe or cheese!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

You know I love a good wedge whether it's a shoe or cheese.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...