Header

Image Map

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Life Lately - According to my iPhone.

 I totally meant to have this up yesterday, but my internet failed me. Completely failed me. Pray for the people I have to talk to about it. AT&T seriously hates me. My service is always down. #firstworldproblems I know. Just needed to vent. Here are some photos. It's all I got in me today.

flower and a sickly looking arm

outfit with my thrifted purse. (in love)

mothers day arrangements for sale at the farm stand
scary face. (mine of course)

big smiles for a little cutie

flowers by my talented mother. flower photos are my jam

small town festivals with happy friends
graduation parties for a sweet bestie

cattle crossing on a rainy morning
birthday lunch edits with this favorite guy of mine
braves game with the best family ever
and him.
Love you all. Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend!!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...