Header

Image Map

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Juice Loves

So far my juicing adventures have been kinda few, I pretty much mix up whatever I have in my fridge, not really planning it out. I have come up with a couple of different ones that have been my favorites so far, so I figured I would share. These juices seem to fill me up, satisfy my sweet tooth, and can even be subbed for a meal. I would love to hear any of your ideas on which combinations are great!

kale: low in calories, has zero fat, vitamin packed, anti-inflamatory, and high in calcium
celery: anti-inflammatory, great for recovery after working out, lowers stress hormones
apples: high in anti-oxidants, can help to lower blood sugar, and add a great taste to the juice
ginger: improves absorption, helps with nausea, can also help with cramps
cucumber: excellent source of silica helps with construction of tissues, high in vitamin C
carrots: lots of Vitamin A, can decrease cancer risk, flushes out toxins, improving hair, skin, & nails
strawberries: high in antioxidants, helps to boost your immune system, great for your vision and eyes
pineapple: helps with intestinal issues, can also reduce water build-up in the body
celery: anti-inflammatory, great for recovery after working out, lowers stress hormones
mint: natural decongestant, calms digestive issues

These are just two of my favorite juice recipes that I have come up with so far, and I look forward to sharing more in the future! They are so bright and pretty and you can't help but love drinking them. I have found that I can't consume too much at once, especially the one that contains pineapple, as it makes my stomach ache a little, probably all the sugar. But I usually make enough to freeze for later too. 

Let me know if you make any of these! Tag me in your pictures on Instagram and be sure to follow me @saramontanasays.

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Be blessed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...