Header

Image Map

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

one of my happy places.

Last week was overwhelming to say the least, but I am super happy to be back at blogging and so obsessed with the pictures we took for all the new clutches and bags I have just put out.
Therefore, here it comes!!

Outfit post #2


Taken at my all time favorite place, in childhood and now.
The dirt road by home. I love the way the trees hang over the middle creating a canopy all the way down.
A walk down this road is the cure for most anything.



Be on the lookout for more outfit posts, I just had so much fun with this one.


Dress: TJ Maxx
(similar)
Shirt: TJ Maxx
(similar)
Shoes: Target
(here)
Clutch: SaraMontanas
(here)

Well, until next time. I am hoping next time won't be so far away.

signature150

pleated poppy

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...